Updated: 25 May 2018
The Information We Collect
When you visit SmartWebby.com we collect two types of information
1) specific information you voluntarily submit, and
2) general information our site gathers automatically.
Specific Information You Submit
If you download or buy a SmartWebby.com product/service or email SmartWebby for any reason, the information
in your email will only be used by us to contact you directly.
Information Use: We will keep your information on file only for the purpose you signed up for or for providing pre and post sales service. As an existing customer we might contact you with information about other products and services you might find interesting. You will be given the option to unsubscribe from these automated emails. We use a third party credit card processor so we do not store sensitive financial information. The credit card processor we use (PayPal) is secure and provides information to SmartWebby about whether the charge transaction was approved or not.
We will never willfully disclose any individually identifiable information to any third parties without a user's specific permission to do so. We do not sell users' names or email addresses to other companies. We will only provide individually identifiable information to third parties only where it is required by law.
Cookies and other tracking technologies: As you browse our Web site, we collect standard tracking
data. Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering SmartWebby, tracking your movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole.
How to control cookies: You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Information Use: This information is aggregated with tracking data from all site visitors and is used to evaluate site traffic and usage patterns. It is never associated with individually identifiable information that would reveal anything personal about a user. We use such aggregated information and reports to help us evaluate our site and to improve our services to clients.
How We Use The Information We Collect
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain SmartWebby.com and its services and to respond to your questions and concerns. We also use the information that we collect to reach out to our existing customers with new products and services we launch. The specific use of the information submitted by each user has been explained above. SmartWebby does not ask or store any sensitive financial information as all payments are securely done via a third party (PayPal). The legal basis is article 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is article 6(1)(a) of GDPR. SmartWebby complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. SmartWebby adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
How We Share Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Information: SmartWebby will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of SmartWebby (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our site, such as posting comments, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our site, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our site, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information gathered automatically (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain SmartWebby Services and those of our partners. Such data consist solely of non-personally identifiable information that may be stored indefinitely.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: SmartWebby will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SmartWebby, our users or others.
- Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on SmartWebby in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name and website. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial please contact us.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the SmartWebby Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on SmartWebby of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Storage and Processing
Your information collected through the SmartWebby website may be stored and processed in the United States, India, Europe, or any other country in which SmartWebby or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. SmartWebby may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
We never collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
SmartWebby.com takes every precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our order form asks you to enter sensitive information on our third party credit card processor, that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL.
Supplementation of Information
Information on SmartWebby.com is not supplemented with any outside sources, however we do use the following:
- Third Party Plugins
We use Google, facebook and other social plugins so you can stay connected with us.
- Third Party Ads
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Third Party Links
SmartWebby.come contains some external links to other web sites, such as (but not limited to) promotion, design, and webmaster resource sites. SmartWebby has no control over the content of third party sites and is not responsible for any information or content contained on these sites, nor is SmartWebby responsible for the privacy policies of those sites and the information they may gather expressly or automatically. User Discretion is advised when clicking on third party links. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Updating your Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if you no longer desire our service, you can have this done by using the Contact information contained in this privacy statement.