Web Promotion Tutorials
10 Tips To Effective SEO
10 Tips for Effective SEO, Submission and Promotion
10 Tips To Effective Search Engine Optimization, Submission And Promotion
- Make sure your website is tested for good load time, dead links and cross-browser compatibility. Netmechanic.com is a good website to do this.
- Optimize you web site pages by making sure your top keywords appear in your title, meta tags and content.
- Make sure you provide quality content that have something unique to offer and that have keywords or key phrases people might search to find your site.
- If you sell products, give something away free (The word "free" is one of the top most searched words on the internet).
- Build quality links to your site pages from other well ranked sites on your target search engine.
- Make a list of your top keywords and key-phrases and track your listings/ranking in the top 10 search engines and analyze it periodically.
- Submit to top directories there are many directories out there that list websites in their related categories - Just find the top ranked ones and submit your pages under related sections.
- Make sure your web site looks attractive and easy to use with clear navigation and easy to read layout and fonts. This is especially useful for directories as manual approval is required for them.
- Keep up to date with the latest in SEO by reading through articles, forums and related guides - remember SEO requires a lot of time and patience. You have to keep working on it.
- Keep your website focussed to cater to your visitors needs - don't throw in a free-for-all links program or forum to just attract traffic - in the long run this will pay-off as you website will be recognized for what it is.
Please like, +1, link to and share this SmartWebby resource if you found it helpful. Thanks!