Flash Actionscript Button
Create flash buttons controlled with Flash ActionScriptHome >> Free Tutorials >> Flash Tutorials >> Advanced Buttons
Create a Flash ActionScript Button
Steps to create this actionscript button effect (can be used for website links):
- Open the new flash document.
- Create a button and name this instance as Button then go to symbol-editing mode.
- Add new layer, draw the simple button and convert in to movie clip symbol (pressF8) then go to symbol editing mode.
- Press F6 or (right click >> insert key Frame) on 10th and 20th frame and then reduce that alpha value at 1st and 20th frame.
- Select middle of the frame between 1-10 then go to property panel, select shape tween from that pop up. Do the same process between 10-20th frame.
- Add new layer above the tweening layer then press F6 (right click >> insert key Frame) on 10th and 20th frame.
- Select 1st frame then go to action panel (press F9) stop this action, similarly do that process on 10th and 20th frame.
- Go to button editing mode, add new layer, name this layer as text, and make sure that text layer always above the movie clip layer.
- Go to scene1, and select the button then press F9, copy and paste the following code.
on (rollOver)Save and test the movie Press( Ctrl+Enter).
} on (rollOut)
} on (rollOut)
Compatible Versions of Flash for this Tutorial
Flash CS5 Professional | Flash CS4 Professional
Note: For uses of lower versions of Flash some visual interface images would differ.
Recommended Version: Adobe Flash CS5 Professional