Fade-in Fade-out Flash Effect
How to create a fade-in fade-out Flash effect using basic tweening
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to create a fade in-out effect using basic tweening in Flash.You Are Here ::: Home >> Free Tutorials >> Flash Tutorials >> Fade-in Fade-out Effect
Please carry out the following steps in Flash to create the fade-in fade-out effect.
- In a new layer draw any vector object, say a circle. Convert the object into a graphic symbol (select the object and click F8) and name it, say 'g_circle'.
- Insert Keyframe (F6) in the 20th frame and create a Motion Tween from frame 1 to 20.
- Click the 10th frame on the timeline and insert a Keyframe (F6).
- Click the 'g_circle' instance displayed in the 10th frame and give it an Alpha value of 40% (for Flash MX and above, In the properties window select Alpha from the Color Panel and reduce the value from 100% to 40%).
- Save your work and test the Movie (Ctrl + Enter). That's it your, fade-in/fade-out cool effect is ready!
Compatible Versions of Flash for this TutorialFlash CS5 Professional | Flash CS4 Professional
Note: For uses of lower versions of Flash some visual interface images would differ.
Recommended Version: Adobe Flash CS5 Professional
In the following Flash tutorials you'll learn how to create cool flash effects using simple techniques like tweening, masking, etc.: