Flash Vector Zooming Effect
How to create a zooming effect using basic tweening in Flash
In this Flash tutorial you are going to learn how to create a zooming effect using vectors and basic tweening.You Are Here ::: Home >> Free Tutorials >> Flash Tutorials >> Zooming Effect
Please carry out the following steps in Flash to create the above vector zooming effect.
- In a new layer draw any vector object, say a circle. Convert this object into a graphic symbol (select the object and click F8) and name it, say 'g_circle'.
- Insert Keyframe (F6) in the 10th frame. Now go back to frame 1 and click on the circle object. Reduce its size to about 25% of its original size (use the Info panel or free transform tool).
- Now go to frame 10 and click on the circle object. Reduce its Alpha value from 100% to 20% in the Color Panel of the properties window.
- Now right click on frame 1 and select 'Create Motion Tween' (A blue arrow will be displayed in the time line between frames 1 & 10 - this shows that the motion tween was created successfully).
- Save your work and test the Movie (Ctrl + Enter). That's it, your cool zooming effect is ready!
In the following Flash tutorials you'll learn how to create cool flash effects using simple techniques like tweening, masking, etc.:
Compatible Versions of Flash for this TutorialFlash CS5 Professional | Flash CS4 Professional
Note: For uses of lower versions of Flash some visual interface images would differ.
Recommended Version: Adobe Flash CS5 Professional