Shape Hint Flash Effect
How to create a smooth Flash shape tween using shape hint
In the following Flash tutorial you'll learn to create smooth shape tweens by adding a shape hint to the Shape.You Are Here ::: Home >> Free Tutorials >> Flash Tutorials >> Shape Hint Effect
Steps to create the above shape hint effect:
- Insert the movie clip 'mc'.
- Create a layer in the layers panel and name the layer as 'Text'. In the 1st frame of the 'Text' layer select a Text Tool(T), write a letter say 'A', and press (Ctrl+B) to break the text.
- Go to the 10th frame in the 'Text' layer, press F7 or (right click >> Insert Blank Key frame). Now we are in the 10th frame of the 'Text' layer and write another letter (as you like) we have written 'T', again press (Ctrl+B) to break the text.
Select any frame in between frame 1 - frame 10 of the 'Text' layer, then go to Properties Panel, select shape from Tweening.
Now go to frame 1 of the 'Text' layer, then go to (Modify>>Shape>>Add Shape Hint).
- Place the hint (red color circle) where you want regarding how you change the shape over another text.
- Go to scene 1, drag 'mc' from library.
- Save and test the movie press (Ctrl+Enter).
Compatible Versions of Flash for this Tutorial
Flash CS5 Professional | Flash CS4 Professional
Note: For uses of lower versions of Flash some visual interface images would differ.
Recommended Version: Adobe Flash CS5 Professional
In the following Flash tutorials you'll learn how to create cool flash effects using simple techniques like tweening, masking, etc.: